10. Want to see footage from earlier this week of Ireland completely outclassing a Tuscany Select XI team? Of course you do.
YouTube Credit: BoysinGreenEURO2012
9. Last week, we highlighted Paul McShane’s worst excesses, so this week we thought it only fair to focus on one of the more positive moments in his career. Also, note the glaring error made by the commentator.
YouTube credit: Marksandsparks
8. Some people claim Brazil are no longer the footballing powerhouse they once were. Based on last night’s evidence however, it’s still justifiable to suggest that they are one of the best teams in the world. Their commentators, meanwhile, are as entertaining to listen to as ever.
YouTube credit: Sidivan Junior
7. Leinster’s RaboDirect Pro12 final loss may have been difficult for the average Irish rugby fan to accept, but the blow was softened ever so slightly by the sight of Shane Williams showing ostensibly limitless class by rounding off his last-ever game for Ospreys in such style.
YouTube credit: eurorugby2012
6. Have you been living under a rock for the past few months and missed the Heineken Cup in its entirety? If so, this video of the tournament’s best bits should come in handy.
YouTube credit: guettebaRV
5. The video below will make you do one of two things: marvel at the superb skill of the players and wit of its maker, or yawn at the mere thought of having experienced yet another silly instance of footballers endorsing a product in the most unimaginative manner possible. Frankly, the latter reaction seems far more likely as far as the vast majority of football fans are concerned.
YouTube credit: hadilahamed2
4. During the week, it was revealed that 1996 Olympic gold medallist David Reid now suffers depression and has become a relative recluse. Below is a video of Reid in more successful and (presumably) happier times.
YouTube credit: WorldOfAmateurBoxing
3. Remember all those TV shows where Gordon Ramsay is shown verbally assaulting numerous hapless and inferior chefs? Well, the words ‘chicken,’ ‘home’ and ‘roost’ spring to mind while watching this clip.
YouTube credit: ReVzPresto
2. There’s a reason they call this guy ‘Beast’ you know:
YouTube credit: Blacklion1192
1. If there’s a better game-saving catch in the history of baseball (college-oriented or otherwise) than the one in the clip below, I’ve yet to see it.
YouTube credit:Derik Briggs