10. There’s only one place to start. The internet is flooded with tributes to Gary Speed. Here’s one:
YouTube credit: thetoon99
9. Another week, another Mike Tyson performance. This time around, the one-time baddest man in sport sings The Girl from Ipanema on Brazilian TV. You’re welcome.
YouTube credit: ByMarcoHDHighQualit
8. What happens when you sit Real Madrid superstar Cristiano Ronaldo with the Atletico Madrid president at a rubber chicken function?
Well the banter level is turned right up to 11 and the Portuguese midfielder gives the official the evils.
YouTube credit: RMadridInfo
7. We’ve all been there. This Romanian goalkeeper realises that if you make a mistake, you’re better off taking a dive.
YouTube credit: Raul4HH
6. Dad! During Tuesday night’s Biarritz-Bayonne derby, Imanol Harinordoquy’s father felt the need to defend his giant son.
YouTube credit: ESPNscrum
5. Earlier in the week we showed you Inigo Martinez’s own-half goal for Real Sociedad at the weekend. It was impressive, I think we all agreed.
One of you reminded us of this own goal by the same player in a Spain U-21 game, however. Top marks for looking really annoyed despite being 6-0 up.
YouTube credit: 101greatgoalsFan
4. We brought you this earlier in the week too. But it’s so good, it’s worth another airing. Two former Canadian football players ruined a Hall of Fame ceremony for themselves when they renewed a long-running feud.
The footage has since been removed from YouTube but you can watch it here.
3. Jamie Heaslip tweeted this video during the week. Leinster players and fans enjoy a Ryle Nugent impression on a flight home from France. while Ryle Nugent watches on too. Awkward.
2. Peter Stringer showed why it’s the old dog for the hard road with this cameo for the Barbarians against Australia.
1. Buffalo Bills wide receiver Steve Johnson scored a touchdown against the Jets last weekend. And then celebrated by pretending to shoot himself in the leg… just like the Jets’ Plaxico Burress. Stay classy, NFL.
YouTube credit: tshad21