1. #GAA Dublin have made four changes to their starting XV for tomorrow night’s refixed National Football League game against Mayo in Castlebar.
James McCarthy, Ross McConnell, Paul Flynn and Barry Cahill all start for Pat Gilroy’s men.
2. #GAA Tipperary and Cork have named their sides for Sunday’s National Hurling League Division 1A clash in Semple Stadium.
Cork manager Jimmy Barry-Murphy has stuck with the same players who scalped Kilkenny last weekend, while Declan Ryan has changed four from the Tipp side who were held to a draw by Dublin.
3. #EUROPA LEAGUE Athletic Bilbao took a major step towards the Europa League semi-finals when they came from 2-1 down to beat Schalke 4-2 in the away leg of their quarter-final tie last night.
The rest of the evening’s games finished in 2-1 wins for the hosts, as Atletico Madrid beat Hanover, AZ Alkmaar beat Valencia, and Sporting Lisbon beat Metalist Kharviv of the Ukraine.
4. #CALUM CLARK Northampton flanker Calum Clark has been banned for 32 weeks for his involvement in an incident which left an opponent with a broken arm.
Clark, 22, was cited for an act contrary to good sportsmanship after he allegedly hyperextended Leicester hooker Rob Hawkins’s arm and broke it at the elbow during the LV= Cup Final.
5. #SICILIAN OPEN Ireland’s Peter Lawrie has dropped back into second place on day two of the Sicilian Open in Verdura.
Lawrie led overnight after a stunning eight-under-par 64 yesterday, but fell behind Jamie Donaldson of Wales after he dropped a shot early on in his second round this morning.
6. #AIRTRICITY LEAGUE It’s top v bottom in the Airtricity League Premier Division tonight as leaders Shamrock Rovers host Bohemians in the Dublin derby at Tallaght Stadium.
Elsewhere, Cork City host Bray Wanderers, Drogheda United play Derry City, UCD welcome Monaghan United to Belfield, and Shelbourne take on St Patrick’s Athletic.