Green Bay Packers 27-15 Detroit Lions
Miami Dolphins 19-20 Dallas Cowboys
San Francisco 49ers 6-16 Baltimore Ravens
1. #SILLY BOY Detroit kept within a touchdown of the undefeated Packers for the first half, but after a big stop on third-and-goal early in the third, Ndamukong Suh was flagged and ejected for a pretty petulant stamp on Evan Dietrich-Smith.
The Pack stretched their lead a couple of plays later and it was all downhill from there for Detroit.
YouTube Credit: omodepelle
2. #GOING LONG Speaking of stretching their lead, how ’bout this 65-yarder from Aaron Rodgers to James Jones?
YouTube Credit: NFLVideosNow
3. #OUCH Cowboys tight end Jason Witten wasn’t happy just bashing through the Miami Dolphins defence last night; he even took out one of his own cheerleaders for good measure…
YouTube Credit: ZSReport
4. #BAD BOY … and then told a sideline security guard where to go in no uncertain terms.
YouTube Credit: fragu1a
5. #EYES ON THE PRIZE You know the way you’re always told to keep your eye on the ball, no matter what sport. This is why.
Take a bow, Brandon Marshall.
YouTube Credit: jtoddtravis
6. #O BROTHER, WHERE ART THOU? The feature game of the evening was the clash between the 49ers (9-1) and the Baltimore Ravens (7-3). Brother v brother, Harbaugh on Harbaugh.
Here’s how it all went down.
YouTube Credit: PuntBrasil